Terms & Conditions
By choosing to attend 5sports all persons accept the following “Terms and Conditions”.
If you do not clearly understand any/all of any of these “Terms and Conditions” please contact 5sports for clarification.
Cancellations, Payments, Refunds, Credits.
- ALL Field Hire in the month of March is subject to "No Cancelations" - i.e. the full hire fee must be paid and there is no option of cancelling the booking.
- Full Field Hire for every month except March. A Minimum of 7 days notice must be provided to Cancel or Change a booking.
- Less than 7days notice & you will still be charged the Full Court Hire Fee.
- Court Hire. A Minimum of 24 hrs notice must be provided to Cancel or Change a booking.
- Less than 24hrs notice & you will still be charged the Full Field Hire Fee.
- Refunds are not provided for any/all bookings.
- No Credits are provided for any/all Competition Bookings.
- Unless otherwise authorised by 5sports management, no commercial coaching activities are permitted at 5sports other than those conducted by 5sports.
- 5sports Coaching Programs :-
- Only children registered into a program can participate.
- Children attending a Free Trial must be registered by their parent before participating.
- No sessions are ever cancelled and they do take place during rain.
- No "make up" sessions are provided for children who do not attend for any reason.
- Parents can cancel their childs registration with a minimum of 1 week notice, and a Credit (not refund) for the balance will be put on the parents account.
- Payment is required no later than the 2nd week of attendance.
Security and Safety
- 5sports is covered by a CCTV network
- Anyone identified as being abusive and/or violent on the premises of 5sports may be banned from entry into 5sports.
- Any illegal acts may be referred directly to the Police by 5sports.
- Kicking, throwing, playing with any ball is not permitted in any area of the 5sports other than on Courts or on the Full Field.
- No climbing of fences is permitted at 5sports.
- When participating in any/all 5sports events, all participants must follow the “5sports Comp & Tournament Rules”.
- Players cannot use Boots with Steel Studs or "Blades".
Alcohol and Smoking
- Alcohol and/or Smoking are not permitted on the premises of 5sports.
- No Animals, other than Certified Guide Dogs, are permitted on the premises of 5sports.
Food and Drinks
- Food and/or Drinks of any form are not permitted on the Courts or on the Full Field at 5sports.
- Glass Bottles are not permitted on the premises of 5sports – for the safety.
- Chewing Gum and/or Bubble Gum are not permitted on the premises of 5sports.
Liability & Insurance
- 5sports conducts business with Policies of Public Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance in place.
- All persons entering the premises of 5sports accept responsibility for any injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in activities at the premises.
Private Health Insurance may cover injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in activities at the premises but please check with your own Insurance provider as this statement is not Insurance or Legal advice.
- All persons entering the premises of 5sports release and discharge 5sports, its employees and agents from any claim, suit, demand, expense or cost in respect of any injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in activities at the premises.
- Any person(s) using 5sports to play Soccer, Netball and Hockey are covered by 5sports’ Insurance Policies. I.E. Covered by the specific Policies of Public Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance. This point does not in any way contradict Point2.
- Any person(s) using 5sports for play or training in Rugby Union, Rugby League, Australian Rules, and all other contact sports is NOT covered by 5sports’ Insurance Policies and they do so at their own risk and accept responsibility for any injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in these activities at the premises of 5sports. 5sports hires Courts and/or the Full Field at the premises to the person(s) on the basis that they understand and accept this condition of use, and that they inform any other person(s) who may be participating in activities on that Court of Full Field hire.
- No “commercial activities” of any/all forms are permitted at 5sports other than those conducted by 5sports, unless otherwise authorised by 5sports in writing.
- Any person(s) or organisation(s) identified as conducting such activities without the written authority of 5sports may be banned from 5sports.
- 5sports reserves the right to ban any activity at 5sports that management deems inappropriate use of the facilities.
- Any person(s) or organisation(s) identified as conducting such activities may be banned from 5sports.
BBB One Pty Ltd as trustee for the BBB Unit Trust trading as 5sports
ABN 55 926 112 109
ACN 114 856 576
- Terms & Conditions