NSW Gov COVID Policies
We ask all 5sports patrons and staff to keep up to date with, and follow, the latest NSW Gov COVID Policies.
COVID policies in place at 5sports
Updated Jan 28, 2021.
Failure to comply with any of these policies may result in you being asked to leave 5sports, and may also result in the police being called.
1. Do not attend 5sports if you are unwell or have any reason to believe you may be carrying the covid virus.
2. Every person entering 5sports must register their attendance via our QR code system using your mobile phone when entering 5sports (at reception).
3. Unless participating on a court or on the field, everyone must adhere to the Gov's Social Distancing requirement of 1.5 meters.
4. Limit of 35 people inside the club lounge areas at one point in time.
- Please do not stay inside unless you are at reception or the kiosk.
5. Limit of 12 people in "Ladies amenities facilities" and 12 people in "Mens amenities facilities" at any one point in time.
- Please leave the amenities as soon as you are finished - you know what we mean :).
6. Practice good hygiene at all times.
- We have free Hand Sanitiser at reception and at the entry into the amenities areas.
- There are soap dispensers in the amenities wash basins and hand dryers.
+ IMPORTANT: Please refer to "5sports Terms & Conditions" for all Terms & Conditions while attending 5sports.