GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS.
By using this website, and participating at 5sports, you accept these Terms & Conditions and agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions of use, you must not use our website or participate in any events conducted by 5sports.
This website and 5sports is operated by BBB One Pty Ltd as trustee for the BBB Unit Trust trading as 5sports ABN 55 926 112 109 (“we, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. These Terms & Conditions together with other information on this webpage, will inform you as to full conditions you are agreeing to.
Bookings and Payments
- All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars.
- All bookings must be paid no later than the day the booking takes place.
- 5sports management reserves the right to place a "Payment in Advance" term on any booking.
- Any booking subject to this condition will be advised of this condition by 5sports management prior to confirming the booking.
Cancellations, Payments, Refunds, Credits.
- Full Field. A Minimum of 7 days notice must be provided to Cancel or Change a booking.
- Less than 7days notice & you will still be charged the Full Field Hire Fee.
- Court Hire. A Minimum of 24 hrs notice must be provided to Cancel or Change a booking.
- Less than 24hrs notice & you will still be charged the Full Court Hire Fee.
- Refunds are not provided for any/all bookings.
- No Credits are provided for any/all Competition Bookings.
- 5sports management reserves the right to place a "No Cancelation" term on any booking.
- Any booking subject to this condition will be advised of this condition 5sports management prior to confirming the booking.
- Unless otherwise authorised by 5sports management, no commercial coaching activities are permitted at 5sports other than those conducted by 5sports.
- 5sports Coaching Programs :-
- Only children registered into a program can participate.
- Children attending a Free Trial must be registered by their parent before participating.
- No sessions are ever cancelled and they do take place during rain.
- No "make up" sessions are provided for children who do not attend for any reason.
- Parents can cancel their childs registration with a minimum of 1 week notice, and a Credit (not refund) for the balance will be put on the parents account.
- Payment is required no later than the 2nd week of attendance.
Participants with Medical Conditions
- 5sports staff do not supply and/or administer any form of medication to any person attending 5sports.
- If a person has any form of medical condition that is deemed serious or potentially life threatening by a doctor then 5sports must be provided with a signed "approval to participate letter" from a doctor, before that person can participate in any event organised by 5sports.
- The "approval to participate letter" must clearly identify the medical condition and include a "treatment plan" so 5sports can provide the letter to Ambulance or any other emergency medical treatment provider if required.
- 5sports does not take responsibility for the implementation of any specific individuals "medical condition treatment plan".
- 5sports does not take responsibility for any form of medical treatment other than emergency first aid while awaiting Ambulance or other medical professional service to the individual.
- If 5sports staff deem it necessary to call an Ambulance for any individual at 5sports, then they will do that and any costs associated with the Ambulance or associated medical treatment is the sole responsibility of the individual.
- If 5sports staff believe that a child attending an event organised by 5sports is unwell then the parent will be advised as soon as practically possible.
Competitions & Tournaments
- All players participating in 5sports competitions and/or tournaments plus all spectators must abide by the 5sports Competition Rules.
Security and Safety
- 5sports is covered by a CCTV network
- Anyone identified as being abusive and/or violent on the premises of 5sports may be banned from entry into 5sports.
- Any illegal acts may be referred directly to the Police by 5sports.
- Kicking, throwing, playing with any ball is not permitted in any area of the 5sports other than on Courts or on the Full Field.
- No climbing of fences is permitted at 5sports.
- Players cannot use Boots with Steel Studs or "Blades".
Alcohol and Smoking
- Alcohol and/or Smoking are not permitted on the premises of 5sports.
- No Animals, other than Certified Guide Dogs, are permitted on the premises of 5sports.
Food and Drinks
- Food and/or Drinks of any form are not permitted on the Courts or on the Full Field at 5sports.
- Glass Bottles are not permitted on the premises of 5sports – for the safety.
- Chewing Gum and/or Bubble Gum are not permitted on the premises of 5sports.
Liability & Insurance
- 5sports conducts business with Policies of Public Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance in place.
- All persons entering the premises of 5sports accept responsibility for any injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in activities at the premises.
Private Health Insurance may cover injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in activities at the premises but please check with your own Insurance provider as this statement is not Insurance or Legal advice.
- All persons entering the premises of 5sports release and discharge 5sports, its employees and agents from any claim, suit, demand, expense or cost in respect of any injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in activities at the premises.
- Any person(s) using 5sports to play Soccer, Netball and Hockey are covered by 5sports’ Insurance Policies. I.E. Covered by the specific Policies of Public Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance. This point does not in any way contradict Point2.
- Any person(s) using 5sports for play or training in Rugby Union, Rugby League, Australian Rules, and all other contact sports is NOT covered by 5sports’ Insurance Policies and they do so at their own risk and accept responsibility for any injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in these activities at the premises of 5sports. 5sports hires Courts and/or the Full Field at the premises to the person(s) on the basis that they understand and accept this condition of use, and that they inform any other person(s) who may be participating in activities on that Court of Full Field hire.
- No “commercial activities” of any/all forms are permitted at 5sports other than those conducted by 5sports, unless otherwise authorised by 5sports in writing.
- Any person(s) or organisation(s) identified as conducting such activities without the written authority of 5sports may be banned from 5sports.
- 5sports reserves the right to ban any activity at 5sports that management deems inappropriate use of the facilities.
- Any person(s) or organisation(s) identified as conducting such activities may be banned from 5sports.
5SPORTS MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
a. All Membership Discounts and Deals cannot be used in conjunction with any other 5sports, Deploy, Bearded Barber, Miranda Hotel, Plus Fitness offers.
b. Membership is purchased for an individual person of any age.
- 1 x membership voucher booklet can be collected from 5sports reception any time after the membership has been purchased.
c. Membership is not transferable.
d. Membership period is for 12 months from the date or purchase.
e. Membership benefits and/or membership vouchers cannot be accessed or redeemed once the membership period expires.
f. The relevant membership voucher must be presented and handed over to redeem the membership benefit.
g. No membership benefits and/or vouchers can be redeemed for cash or any other form of credit/discount/etc on any other product or service.
h. No membership benefits and/or vouchers can be used in conjunction with any other offer by 5sports, Deploy, Miranda Hotel, The Bearded Barber, or Plus Fitness Taren Point.
i. Any membership can be cancelled by 5sports due to any of the following :-
- Member not abiding by these Terms and Conditions.
- Member being banned from 5sports under the 5sports Terms and Conditions of Use and/or 5sports 5-aside Comp Rules.
- No replacement vouchers will be issued.
+ Unlimited free use of the 5sports 5-a-side courts every Sunday 9am to 4pm.
- Excludes the 2 weeks 5sports is closed over xmas and new year.
- Non-members can also play but must pay a fee of $10 per person.
- Non-members can only receive this price if accompanied by at least one member.
- Limit of 3 non-members can join a member on this basis.
- Member and any associated non-members must identify themselves at 5sports reception prior to using the 5-a-side courts.
+ $10 discount off the online advertised price of our court hire.
- The member must make the booking in their own name and participate in the hire period.
- Maximum of 1 court hire per hour per member.
- Non-members can join the member during this hire.
+ $75 discount off the price of a Birthday Party booking.
- Voucher must be handed over at 5sports reception to receive the discount.
+ $20 discount off term fees into any one of 5sports Football Academy programs.
- Voucher must be handed over at 5sports reception to receive the discount.
+ 50% discount off the standard Holiday Camp rate.
- Valid for use on one camp day only.
- Voucher must be handed over at 5sports reception to receive the discount.
+ $30 discount off a Team Fee in any one of 5sports 5-a-side Comps.
- Maximum of 5 of these vouchers can be used by any one team.
- Voucher must be handed over at 5sports reception to receive the discount.
- A free Deploy Ignite Football in size 4 or 5, valued at $55 retail.
- Colour of the ball may vary.
- Benefit is redeemed at 5sports.
- Voucher must be handed over at 5sports reception to receive the ball.
+ Bearded Barber
- $30 discount on any hair cut service at the Bearded Barber.
- Membership benefit is redeemed at the Bearded Barber.
- Voucher must be handed over at Bearded Barber to receive the credit.
+ Miranda Hotel
- $30 discount at the Miranda Hotel Table Service Bistro.
- Cannot be used in any other part of Miranda Hotel or for any other Miranda Hotel products.
- Membership benefit is redeemed at the Miranda Hotel Table Service Bistro.
- Voucher must be handed over at the Miranda Hotel Table Service Bistro to receive the credit.
+ Plus Fitness Taren Point
- Valid at Taren Point Plus Fitness only; not valid at any other Plus Fitness.
- Voucher must be handed over at Plus Fitness Taren Point to receive the benefits.
- $0 joining fee and 2 weeks free membership at Plus Fitness Taren Point.
- Any Plus Fitness membership beyond those free 2 weeks is independent of the 5sports Membership deal.
- Free nutritional bag with supplement samples and a personal nutrition plan.
- 3 x free Personal Training (PT) Sessions.
- You can only use a maximum of 1 free PT Session per week.
- Therefore you can use 2 of the 3 free PT Sessions during your 2 week free Plus Fitness membership.
- To use the 3rd free PT Session you must remain a Plus Fitness member beyond the free 2 week membership period.
ADULT COMP PASSES - "GOLD PASS" &"PLATINUM PASS"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
BBB One Pty Ltd as trustee for the BBB Unit Trust trading as Five Sports (5sports); ABN: 55 926 112 109:
125 The Boulevard Caringbah NSW 2229.
2. All Terms and Conditions
All Pass holders must agree to abide by all 5sports GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS and DIRECT DEBIT REQUEST SERVICE AGREEMENT.
3. Pass Types
The term “Adult Comp Pass” and/or “Comp Pass” and/or “Pass” covers all 5sports Passes relating to 5-a-side Competition Registrations.
Types of Adult 5-a-side Comp Passes :-
A. “Adult Comp Pass”.
This Pass is being phased out and replaced by a new Pass called “Platinum Pass”.
B. “PLATINUM Pass”.
This Pass entitles the pass holder to :-
- unlimited 5aside competition registrations during the Life of the Pass
- unlimited “fill-in” games during the Life of the Pass
C. “GOLD Pass”.
This Pass entitles the Pass holder to :-
- 4 x 5aside competition registrations during the Life of the Pass
- 4 x fill-in games per 5aside Comp Season (The 4 5aside Comp Seasons are “Summer 1”, “Summer 2”, “Autumn”, “Winter”)
4. Eligible Pass Holders
- Anyone 18 years and above who is not banned from 5sports.
- 16 and 17 year olds can purchase a Pass on the basis that a parent/guardian signs a consent form in person at 5sports reception. That parent/guardian must then accept and agree to all terms and conditions of 5sports. If the Pass holder turns 18 during their Pass Period it is their obligation to inform 5sports by emailing email@example.com, so 5sports can amend their Pass details.
5. Cooling Off Period
Pass purchases are subject to a 7 day cooling off period. Pass holders who cancel a Pass during the Cooling Off Period will be refunded their Pass fee, and changed standard comp fees for anything they participated in during those 7 days. All Pass Vouchers and other benefits must be returned to 5sports within the following 7 days. Cooling off cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This clause overrides clause 11 “Pass Cancellation”.
6. Life of the Pass (Pass Period)
Pass Benefits commence from the the date on which a Pass is purchased, and cease on the Pass expiry date.
The Life of the Pass is 12 months commencing from the 1st day of the month following the date of purchase.
7. Pass Expiry
All Passes expire on the final day of the month in which the final Pass Payment is made.
8. Pass Renewal
5sports will email pass holders after the final Pass payment, with instructions and links for the Pass holder purchase a new Pass online or via reception. The new Passes will commence on the 1st day of the following month.
9. Pass Payments
The first Pass Payment will be a Fee calculated on a pro-rata basis for the remaining days in that month. After that initial payment, Pass holders will have 12 x monthly Pass payments processed on the 1st day of each month (or as soon as practical).
The cost of Passes may change, but that will not effect the monthly payments of a Pass during the Life of the Pass. I.E. Monthly payments will be fixed at the cost of the Pass at the time the Pass is purchased.
10. Pass on Hold
Passes can only be put on Hold due to serious illness or injury that prohibits the pass holder from participating in any sport during that period of time. A medical certificate is required, and 5sports maintains the right to request a second medical opinion. Pass Hold can be a minimum period of 1 month (1 payment) and a maximum period of 3 months (3 payments). Pass Hold periods must commence on the 1st of the month. The date of a Pass Expiry is extended by the period a Pass is on Hold. During the Hold period no Pass payments will be processed. Pass Hold requests must be emailed to email@example.com
11. Pass Cancellation
Pass cancellation is only granted where serious illness or injury prohibits the Pass holder from permanently participating in any sport. A medical certificate is required, and 5sports maintains the right to request a second medical opinion. Any person who cancels a Pass will not be permitted to play at 5sports effective from the date of cancellation forward. No further Pass payments will be processed following a cancellation. Cancelation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pass fees are not refundable. Non usage of 5sports does not affect any of the terms of this agreement, and 5sports is in no way responsible for your level of usage nor is it responsible to notify you of your usage at any stage.
All Passes are not transferable for any reason at any time.
14. No guarantee to play
The onus is on the Pass holder to register early and therefore avoid the scenario where their division is full and they cannot register into the Comp. Pass holders may be Suspended or Banned; in which case they have no right to play. Pass holders who have outstanding Pass fees are not permitted to play. Hence, there is no guarantee that pass holders can register and play.
15. Player Suspensions
All Pass payments must still be paid in full during any player suspension period. Suspended Pass holders are entitled to all Pass benefits other than competition play during the suspension period.
16. Players Banned from 5sports
If a player is banned from attending and/or playing at 5sports for any length of time, including for life, then that player is no longer entitled to any of the Pass benefits. 5sports is entitled to continue processing Pass payments for the Life of the Pass.
17. Credit/Debit Card Details
Pass holders authorise 5sports to securely store your credit/debit card details as provided to 5sports.
Pass holders must update their card details should they change during the Life of the Pass. Update your credit/debit card details here
or via reception.
18. Benefits of Adult Comp Passes
a. 5-a-side comp registration at no charge; the number of comps is determined by the Pass Type.
b. Fill-in games in 5aside comps at no charge; the number of fill-in games is determined by the Pass Type.
c. Preferential registration
Team and Player comp registrations will open exclusively to Pass holders prior to opening registrations to all other people.
d. Free 5-aside court use
Pass holders have free unlimited use of 5sports 5-a-side courts every Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 4pm.
e. Discount court hire: i.e. 10% off all court hire bookings.
f. Pass holders only specials
g. 1 x $30 Bearded Barber voucher
$30 discount on any hair cut service at the Bearded Barber. Voucher must be handed over at Bearded Barber to receive the benefit.
h. 1x $30 Miranda Hotel voucher
$30 discount at the Miranda Hotel Table Service Bistro. Cannot be used in any other part of Miranda Hotel or for any other Miranda Hotel products. Voucher must be handed over at Miranda Hotel Table Service Bistro to receive the benefit.
i. 1 x Plus Fitness Taren Point voucher (Valid at Taren Point Plus Fitness only; not valid at any other Plus Fitness)
$0 joining fee and 2 weeks free membership at Plus Fitness Taren Point. Free nutritional bag with supplement samples and a personal nutrition plan. 3 x free Personal Training (PT) Sessions (max 1 per week). Limit of 1 free PT Session per week. To use the 3rd free PT Session you must remain a Plus Fitness member beyond the free 2 week membership period. Voucher must be handed over at Plus Fitness Taren Point to receive the benefits.
19. DIRECT DEBIT REQUEST SERVICE AGREEMENT
Pass holders acknowledge that SecurePay is entitled to store your personal credit/debit card information, on behalf of 5sports, until such times as the Pass is terminated or expires.
b. Payments Processed
12 payments will be processed during the Life of the Pass. The fee processed will be determined the Pass Type.
c. Date of Processing
Pass payments are processed on the 1st day of every month, or as soon as practical for 5sports admin staff.
d. Adequate Funds
Pass holder are responsible for ensuring funds are available on their nominated credit/debit card to meet the direct debit payment.
e. Declined / Failed Payments
All declined payments will result in an additional $30 inc gst 5sports Administration Fee being charged to the Pass holder.
f. Unpaid Fees
All Pass benefits will be withheld while any Pass fees, including 5sports Administration Fees, are unpaid. All outstanding fees must be paid prior to the next payment cycle (1st day of the next month) otherwise 5sports maintains the right to commence debt collection action.
g. Updating Card Details
Pass holders must ensure their card details are updated should they change during the Life of the Pass. Update Card Details Here.
Failure to update card details may result in a declined/failed payment, and the resulting additional fees associated.
h. Debt Collection Action
Pass holders authorise 5sports to notify any debt collection or credit reporting agency upon default by you in regard to any obligation to pay under this direct debit request. You may be liable for any costs associated with the recovery of your overdue account, outstanding fees, and balance of your Pass fees; but is not limited to legal fees, interest and mercantile agency collection costs.
Update your credit/debit card details HERE.
Last updated 22 February 2019.
BBB One Pty Ltd as trustee for the BBB Unit Trust trading as 5sports ABN 55 926 112 109 (“we, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. This policy together with other information on this webpage, will inform you as to how we collect and process your personal information through your use of and access to our website.
3. Third party links
4. The personal information we collect about you
Personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include information where the identity of the individual has been removed (anonymous data).
We collect, use, store and process personal information about you, including:
- identity information, including name, title, d.o.b., organisation name;
- contact information, including email address, telephone number(s);
- purchase and transaction information, including details about payments to and from you or your nominated payment service provider and other details of any products or services which you have purchased or might purchase from us, bank account and credit card details; and
- customer service information, including your customer service enquiries and comments.
5. If you fail to provide personal information
If you choose not to provide the personal information as requested, we may not be able to supply you with our products or services.
6. How is your personal information collected?
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
by corresponding with us by post, telephone, email or otherwise;
7. Purposes for which we will collect or use your personal information
We collect and use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- to respond to your enquiry via the contact form on our website; and
- to use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences; and
- all practical event management
8. Storage and security of your personal information
The information we collect from you are stored at a location in Australia (service location).
Our security measures aim to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed or accessed in an unauthorised way. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They are authorised to only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have procedures to deal with any suspected or actual breach of your personal information and will notify you and any applicable regulator of any breach where we are legally required to do so.
9. Disclosure of your personal information
We may share your personal information with the persons set out below:
- third parties who help us to administer our website and the operations of 5sports (such as our internet service providers, website hosting services, management software system);
- professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, auditors, credit assessors and insurers who provide consultancy, financial, legal, insurance or accounting services;
- third parties, including authorities, where we are legally obliged to disclose your personal information to them in order for us to provide our products and services to you. ?
If you wish to disable cookies you will need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
(a) Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
(b) Click on the “privacy” tab
(c) Select the setting the appropriate setting
- For Google Chrome:
(a) Choose Settings> Advanced
(b) Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
(c) Click “Cookies”
- For Safari:
(a) Choose Preferences > Privacy
(b) Click on “Remove all Website Data”
- For Mozilla Firefox:
(a) Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
(b) Click on the icon “privacy”
(c) Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
Our cookies are provided by third parties, such as Google Inc., and are subject to their privacy policies. For more information about their privacy policies, please visit their respective websites. The information these third parties collect may be transferred to, and stored at, a location outside Australia. By accepting cookies, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing of your personal information.
The main purpose for which cookies are used is technical purposes essential to the effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to site navigation.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Cookies =
_gid = GA1.3.0000000000.0000000000
_gat = 1
_ga = GA1.3.0000000000.0000000000
11. How long do we retain your personal information?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes that we collected it for and to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By post: 5sports Manager, PO Box 2563 Taren Point NSW 2229.
By email: email@example.com
BBB One Pty Ltd as trustee for the BBB Unit Trust trading as 5sports
ABN 55 926 112 109
ACN 114 856 576